The past few days have been in the 60's in Columbia and it has been wonderful. Cole and I have been on our screen porch or outside everyday! On Monday we spent the entire day outside. Marshall washed his truck while Cole played in the bubbles from the soap. Cole ended up soaked but I think that he had more fun than he has ever had. I kept trying to steer him away but gave up after moving him about 20 or so times. Here are a bunch of pictures!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Warm Weather
The past few days have been in the 60's in Columbia and it has been wonderful. Cole and I have been on our screen porch or outside everyday! On Monday we spent the entire day outside. Marshall washed his truck while Cole played in the bubbles from the soap. Cole ended up soaked but I think that he had more fun than he has ever had. I kept trying to steer him away but gave up after moving him about 20 or so times. Here are a bunch of pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I hope there was warm water in those bubbles :) miss and love you guys!
ReplyDelete