We celebrated Cole's 15 month birthday by going to an indoor playground called Monkey Joe's. I have taken Cole here one other time but he was just starting to walk so he wasn't able to really walk around and explore like he can now. At Monkey Joe's they have a bunch of inflatable play areas that you can jump on and slide down. To keep everything inflated they have big machines that are constantly pumping air into everything and they are kinda loud. In combination with the noise and all these huge colorful blown up structures I think it freaked Cole out a little. So we spent the first 30 minutes like this:

But once Cole started seeing other kids playing he began to warm up a little bit:

They have huge slides that Cole loved. They are really tall and you go really fast but that didn't seem to scare Cole. At first Marshall or I would slide down with him but after a few times he wanted to go by himself. It was so funny because he would always crawl up to it, turn around and go down on his belly!
I almost took Dylan to our Monkey Joe's today, but decided it was too much work with Chase! We have a frequent jumper card - Dylan loves that place! Cole looks so cute going down the slides!!! I bet Marshall had fun jumping with Cole. When Denny comes along with us, I'm never sure who's having more fun - Denny or Dylan!
ReplyDelete