Cole will be 15 months old on Monday! He already had his 15 month well visit at the doctor's office and everything went well. He weighed 22 pounds, 8 ounces which puts him in the 26th percentile for weight. He was 32 inches tall which puts him in the 80th percentile for height. That means my little boy is tall and skinny. He definitely got that from his daddy and not from me!
Cole is learning so much everyday. It seems like he is always doing something new.
Here are a list of words he can say: uh-oh, bye-bye, mama, daisy, ball, and tank ooo (thank you).
He has just started doing new gestures lately like blowing kisses, covering his eyes for peek a boo, pointing and he says mmmm after he takes a bite of food and ahhhh after he takes a drink! He also takes his cup and bangs it into yours if you hold yours up and say cheers! And if you ask him to give you a kiss he leans right in (open mouthed) and lays one on you! He also pats the bed for Daisy to jump up.
He is really smart, it amazes me what he learns after just showing him a few times. If you ask him what the cow says he says mmmmm and if you ask what the duck says he says quack quack. It is so adorable!
Cole is so much fun and it seems like he is hardly ever unhappy. He loves to play (especially throw balls) and be outside. He is always up for anything. Marshall and I are always on the go and with so much family in town he is constantly around different people and he is so sweet to everyone. It doesn't seem to bother him that we are hardly ever home on the weekends. And with Marshall working so late we hardly eat dinner before 6 but Cole is so flexible he just goes with the flow. I am so lucky to have such an easy going child. He fits in this family perfect. I love him more and more each day. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I love you Cole!





Wow, he can do so much! Can't believe he's 15 months!! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWow, he is looking like a little grown-up! I love this picture!
ReplyDelete