Lately I feel like Cole's baths have been a little boring. 

Ok, so maybe I'm the only one that's bored. But sitting there watching him play with the same old toys over and over gets old. So I found these color tablets at the store and they are so much fun. You drop one in and it adds color to the bath water. It is so neat. I have been having fun mixing colors to see what it turns out looking like!



Ok, so maybe I'm the only one that's bored. But sitting there watching him play with the same old toys over and over gets old. So I found these color tablets at the store and they are so much fun. You drop one in and it adds color to the bath water. It is so neat. I have been having fun mixing colors to see what it turns out looking like!






Oh my gosh, that's so cool! I've gotta get some of those for Dylan. Cole look so grown up and SO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteI love the water.. I like your new blog.. I have a BIG bag of books for you!!
ReplyDeleteColored bath water is such a neat idea! Looks like Cole is loving it:-)
ReplyDelete