It has been so cold lately here. I think the average temperature has been in the 40's over the past few days. Because of that, Cole and I have had to spend a lot more time indoors lately and we are both going crazy. Its been really hard to keep him entertained with the same toys everyday. So I decided to take the time, get him bundled up, and take him outside the other day.
Cole loved being outside. I think he could stay out there for hours and be perfectly content. He loves chasing Daisy and picking up all the stones that line our driveway. It was definitely worth all the time it took to get him all bundled up!
Cole loved being outside. I think he could stay out there for hours and be perfectly content. He loves chasing Daisy and picking up all the stones that line our driveway. It was definitely worth all the time it took to get him all bundled up!






We are tired of being indoors too! But Katie won't keep a hat or gloves on to save her life!
ReplyDeleteWe've been staying indoors too because it's too cold to take Chase outside. I feel bad for Dylan because I know he's bored. I'm glad you guys got out. Cole looks so cute in the coat and scarf!!
ReplyDeleteCole is so cute all bundled up!
ReplyDelete