Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Trip

I have wanted to go to Ikea for a long time. I have heard all the stories; how it is two stories, how everything is so affordable, and how awesome everything is. So I was prepared to find a few things that I would want to buy but I was definitely not prepared to want to buy everything. Literally, EVERYTHING!!! I was even trying to justify buying things that I have absolutely no need for because everything was so cool and affordable!!
Jenny, Ginger, and I went to Ikea on Saturday and it was so much fun. My mom watched Cole so I was actually able to shop and take time to look at everything. It was such a fun day, I am already planning another trip! Here are a few pictures of Ginger with Hunter and me in their food court eating lunch!And here are a couple pictures of just a few of my many purchases!
I bought this shelving unit for all of Cole's toys. He has so many toys I was tempted to throw them all away because they are always all over the place, they drive me crazy. I think the new shelf is a much better option. I just have to buy some baskets for it!
I also bought this white coffee table with the bins underneath. It was only 20 dollars so I couldn't resist! In the background you can see our new sectional that we got with our Christmas money last week! Thank you mom and Ree! This is my favorite purchase...the wall ledge. It is really long and almost goes across the entire wall. And it is wide enough to hold all sorts of things. It was only 19 dollars. I also bought the mirror in the middle.
I bought so many things but really didn't spend that much. I told Marshall that I am going to Ikea from now on for everything! I never realized how easy it is to get to and how much fun I would have! If anyone wants to go, I'm ready!

3 comments:

  1. I just love Ikea! Willis & I keep talking about going back. So let me know whenever you go I will be there!! I love your finds:-) great deals Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ikea...it's just too bad that we don't have one here in El Paso. Everything looks great! I love how you decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ikea too! That's where we got Dylan's bed and some stuff for the nursery. It's so awesome there. We should meet there and shop sometime soon! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!