Saturday, January 9, 2010

Growing Pains

Do you ever have those moments when you look around, if it is at yourself or at your child and think, where has the time gone? I think normally parents have this moment when their child takes their first step or say their first word. Mine was a little different. I was sitting at dinner the other night, looking at Cole in his booster seat across the table and that's when it hit me! My little boy is growing up so fast! He is like a little man! He looked so grown up eating his green beans off his own little plate with his little fork!
Look at him with his feet crossed (and Daisy begging Cole because he loves to feed her)!

Cole's new thing that he absolutely loves to do is dip his food. If you put some ketchup on his plate he will dip his food in it and eat it! It is the cutest, most grown up thing ever!! The other day we went for Mexican and he insisted on dipping his own chip in the salsa and he actually didn't make a mess!

I can't believe my little boy is almost 15 months old! I am definitely having growing pains!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, look at him eating those green beans! Dylan won't touch green beans. He looks so big and so cute!! And I agree, time flies WAY too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But isn't it so cool to look at the little man you've grown him into!

    You do such a good job with Cole - he is growing and learning so much because you teach him so well!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!