Friday, December 5, 2008

Three Thanksgivings

I know this post is a little late, but I wanted to write a post on our Thanksgivings we had this year. We are so lucky that we not only got to have one Thanksgiving... we had three! We spent one Thanksgiving with Marshall's mom, another with his dad, and another with my parents. You can say that we were very busy! Although Cole was unable to eat the delicious apple pie my sister made and the scrumptious macaroni and cheese Susan made... I enjoyed it for him! I think that I gained about 5 lbs within the two days we celebrated Thanksgiving, but it was definitely worth it. I'll just have to make a point to carry Cole up and down the stairs a few more times to get the weight off!!
Here are some pictures of Cole in his cute Thanksgiving outfit. This is the first time we put pants on him. He had to get dressed up for the occasion!!!
Isn't this outfit so cute?!
Aunt Jenny
Four Generations
Me and Cole

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I am so happy that you guys had a good thanksgiving and your Grandma got to come see the babies! How is little Cole doing? Or better yet how are you doing? I hope all is well and you have been able to get out and get your Christmas shopping done! You know if you need a Mom and Dad night out you just need to call so we can come watch him :) well I want to come see you soon! Miss ya Jen!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!