Cole, while I was pregnant I did a bunch of things that may not have been the safest for you. Here is my top ten list of confessions:
1. Ate feta cheese and deli meats without heating it up first
2. Drank caffeinated drinks a little too often
3. Stood in front of the microwave entirely too often
4. Went to a show where the music was way too loud and there was a ton of second hand smoke
5. Played in a few soccer games
6. Let Daisy lay, stand, and even jump on my belly
7. Went horse back riding
8. Went on the go-carts at Pigeon Forge and got bumped in the back a bunch of times
9. Got in a car accident on the interstate (that wasn't my fault)
And last but not least
10. Fell face first on the hardwood floors after running up the front steps too quickly when I was about 8 months along
Well, I feel much better after getting that all off my chest. In spite of it all, you still turned out perfect! What do you know! I'm sorry and I love you more than you'll ever know!





That was really funny. I did numbers 1, 2 and 3... plus a few others that weren't on your list! So far so good for Dylan... I guess caffeine and deli meat aren't all that bad after all.
ReplyDeleteWhen did you get in a car accident? I don't recall that!!
Awww.. I love this picture! =) He looks just like you!! Can't wait to see you guys.. Just a few more days.. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Audrey
i wonder what show you went to? better not tell cole that one!! lol
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I cant tell know who he looks like!
ReplyDelete