
This post is a little premature but Cole will be 2 months old on Christmas Day and I know I won't have time to post anything that day, so I decided to do it early. I am so glad that Cole is 2 months old, he is so doing so much more this month. Here are a few things that he has started doing this month:
- grab and hold onto objects
- smile
- hold his head up and move his head to follow people and objects
- suck on his hand
and most importantly
- sit for long periods awake WITHOUT crying
Cole hardly sleeps during the day anymore, he is so alert (sometimes I wish he would go to sleep so that I could get more done around the house). He falls asleep during the day but only sleeps for about 30 minutes at a time. When he is awake he likes to look around and he loves to just sit in his vibrating chair! That chair was worth the whole 7 dollars that I paid for it!
Cole is sleeping a lot better through the night. Last night he slept for almost 7 hours before waking up. He is going to bed around 10 o'clock and waking up around 4:30 every morning. I wish that he would sleep a little bit longer, but I am definitely not complaining about 7 hours! He still has some bad nights every once in a while, but they are becoming less and less the older he gets.
He has such a sweet personality and loves to cuddle. I love falling asleep together. Cole and I have an agreement that he won't grow up too fast. I am so ready for him to start walking and talking but I am loving the age he is at right now.
He is just too cute, I love seeing pictures of little Cole! Everyone said he was so cute at the Christmas party! We have our 20-week ultrasound tomorrow, I can hardly wait for the morning to come!
ReplyDelete