Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas and Clothes

Can you believe that a 2 month old has more outfits then his mother? Seriously, Cole has so many outfits half the time we don't even get a chance to wear them before he outgrows them! For Christmas he had so many different Christmas outfits that I had to start dressing him up for Christmas at the beginning of the week in order to use them all. Everyone that comes over to the house is amazed at how full his closet and dresser are with clothes! Should I be mad about this? I mean, I think of everyone that lives in this house, I should have the most clothes! Isn't there some kind of law that the woman in the house should have more clothes than everyone else! Cole definitely beats me in this department! I think that out of all the clothes he has, I have only bought about 5 outfits. Everything else has come from friends and family.
Here is a picture of just one side of his closet. He also has a bag of clothes that he has already outgrown! Have I made my point?
Here are a couple pictures of Cole in his many Christmas outfits:
We had a wonderful Christmas this year at the Dinkins house. Not only was it Cole's very first Christmas, we also got a bunch of fun presents! Our Christmas was very busy. We had to go to three different houses (plus ours) all on the same day. So we got to visit with a lot of family members. For Christmas I got a bunch of nice presents! Not only did I get a lump of Cole in my stocking, I also got the diaper bag I wanted, some money and gift cards and my big present was from Marshall. My glider! I love it! It is so comfy. Cole likes it too! Cole got a bunch of clothes, toys and diapers!! It was a great Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Cole is getting to be so big! I love the card you sent so cute! Do you like your chair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the card with Cole in the stocking! And Linds I agree with you the woman of the house should totally have the most clothes;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glider looks awesome! I love all of Cole's Christmas outfits. And I can't believe how stocked his closet is. Totally not fair!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!