Happy New Year everyone! Our new year's party was not very exciting. We ended up eating dinner at my parents house with my brother and his wife. We said that we would stay as long as we could, but that ended up being until about 10 o'clock for two reasons; Cole was very fussy and we were both having a hard time keeping our eyes open. So we ended up going home and falling asleep around 11 o'clock. Therefore, we didn't watch any of the New Year's festivities on TV and we definitely didn't get to see the ball drop. I think that is the first time we have missed it in the last 24 years! It's funny how things change when you have a baby!
Here is a picture of Cole and Katie snoozing in their car seats (they didn't see the ball drop either)!
Marshall and I did make some New Year's Resolutions. I have two New Year's Resolutions. The first is to start going to church more regularly and read more of the bible. The second is to eat healthier. And I am happy to report that I went to the grocery store yesterday and I bought organic pasta and whole wheat bread. I even passed on getting ice cream! That was very hard for me!
Marshall said his New Year's Resolution was 'to be a better father'. Which means to be home more and spend more one on one time with Cole. When I asked if that means he will be changing more diapers, he said no! Figures!
Happy 10 week birthday Cole!





Cute pics of Cole. I like his New Year's onesie! Good job on passing up the ice cream, I know how hard that is!
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsay! Congratulations! Cole is so precious. It feels like yesterday that Connor was his size. I am new to blogging and was curious how you did your title with the pictures?! I love blogging and being able to keep up with everyone. Naptime seems to fly by when I get on here!
ReplyDelete