Cole turned 3 months old last Sunday! We have been so busy and Cole has learned how to do so many new things over the past month. Here are just a few:* Roll from side to side
* Grab toys on his own
* Put toys in his mouth
* Make a whole bunch of really cute sounds
* Can hold his head up like a champ and move from side to side to look at everything
* Can pull his head up from lying down (with momma pulling on his arms)
* Sit in his jumperoo for long periods and play with the toys on it
* Smile intentionally
* Look at himself in the mirror
We have also done so many new things this past month including:
* Walking on the beach
* Going on his first road trip to Raleigh, NC
* Playing (actually just looking at) in the snow
Yes, it actually snowed in SC a whole inch last week! It was really cold so we didn't stay outside long, just long enough to snap a few pictures for proof!


And this past month has been really exciting for me because it is the month that I resigned from my job. That's right... I am officially a stay at home mom. And so far I feel pretty good with my decision. There are those days when Cole won't stop crying when I think... man, I miss Dr. Newsome! But I know that this time in Cole's life is when I need to be around the most. I couldn't stand to miss the first time he does new things like giggle or crawl. This past month has been wonderful... Can't wait to see what happens next month!! Happy 3 months Cole!





Happy 3 months, Cole! I like the pictures of you guys outside!
ReplyDeleteI miss you!!! You are a great nurse, but I bet you will be an outstanding MOM! Let me know when you are ready to come back. I'll share my office with you!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I can't believe he is 3 months already!! He is growing so fast Linds. I showed my mom your blog and she thinks Cole is the cutest and has your pretty brown eyes :) That's wonderful that you get to stay at home with him. It will be such a blessing to be there for all those precious moments. Miss you girl! We need to have another USC girls day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months Cole! :) He is growing so fast! Miss you guys! Hope to see yall soon!
ReplyDeleteAudrey
They grow sooo fast! I'm so happy for you that you can stay home. I went back when Connor was 3 months, worked for 4 weeks, and then turned in my notice. You will not regret it one bit. Connor is almost 2 and every stage is just as exciting as the last.
ReplyDeleteI love your house! Where do you guys live?
Happy 3 months, Cole!