Cole has been doing wonderful!!! He has finally gotten through his crying, fussy stage. He only cries every once in a while and I can normally stop it pretty quickly. I think that I have finally figured him out! When he grunts and whimpers it is because he is tired and when he screams bloody murder it is because he is hungry. If it is just a soft cry it is because he wants to be picked up and carried around. I love that I can make him happy and actually know why he may be crying. In the beginning he would cry and cry and I would have no clue what was wrong with him. It was so frustrating! I love being able to give him what he wants. This makes for shorter periods of time when he is unhappy which makes me happy!
He is awake a lot during the days, which is why I haven't been able to post very much lately. But it is such a pleasure to be able to spend quality time with him. I have been able to play with him and it is so much fun! He just sits there and listens to his crazy mom ramble on and on!
His sleeping is wonderful! He has been going to sleep around 11 and waking up around 5:30. He goes back to bed right after he eats and wakes up again around 8:30! I love it! Lately when he is taking naps he puts his arms behind his head. It is so adorable! I will lay him down and when I come back his arms are up. This must be his favorite position! Doesn't he look like such the ladies man in the first picture?

oh my gosh! I seems like he has changed so much just since Christmas! Crazy! Hope all is well! Love yall!
ReplyDeleteAudrey
glad he is sleeping well! That really makes all the difference! Interacting with them is all the better too - it's so fun to watch them learn and develop more every day.
ReplyDelete