About two weeks ago Cole started sucking his thumb! You would think this is such an easy task but it is really hard for Cole. Alot of times he can't get just his thumb in so he puts his whole fist in his mouth or he has his thumb in but he is poking himself in the eye with all his other fingers. He is slowly mastering the thumb sucking skill.
Marshall and I were so excited when we first caught him sucking his thumb that Marshall ran and got the video camera and we actually got it on tape! Unfortunately, throughout the video Cole is passing gas the entire time (thus, I decided not to post the video; I will save that one to show his future girlfriends)! But I did get a picture of it:

Cole and I made a trip up to my mom's office this week. It was really good to show Cole off to everyone. That is the first time that I have brought him up there and I know that my mom was pleased to show him to everyone. While we were there we decided to change his diaper and there is of course no better place to do that than on a desk. I couldn't resist so here is a picture of my mom changing Cole on her desk! The places you have been Cole!
Ha! That's funny. I love the picture of Cole sucking his thumb!
ReplyDelete