Tuesday, February 3, 2009

National Lindsay Day!

In the Dinkins household, National Lindsay Day was observed and celebrated on Monday. Marshall told me last week that Monday was going to be a day dedicated to ME!!! Marshall really doesn't have a romantic bone in his body, therefore you could say I was very shocked, surprised, and interested in what he had planned for me. Well, Monday morning he dropped me off at Urban Nirvana to get a massage (which was wonderful) and then we ate breakfast at The Original Pancake House. Their Pancakes are soooo delicious. I ate 3 of them and eggs and bacon! And we actually made it through the entire meal without Cole crying! After Breakfast, Marshall took me to get my nails done. I got a Manicure AND a Pedicure!
While I was getting all of this done, Marshall took my car and cleaned the inside and outside of it and filled up my gas tank and watched Cole! What a multi-tasker! It was a wonderful day! I hope we celebrate this day every year. Does this mean I need to have a National Marshall Day? I better get busy!
On a different note, Cole cracked me up today! When I left him in his vibrating chair he was sleeping and sucking on his pacifier. When I came back, this is how I found him. I don't know how long he had been sitting like this but he was perfectly happy. It kinda looks like he is trying to impersonate Zorro... except his mask is under his eyes instead of over them. Isn't he so cute?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I better have Denny read this. National Lindsay Day sounds great... no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. I love your nails. Maybe all of our husbands sound read this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lindsay...you don't know me, but i'm melissa's friend. i am bored at work right now so i was checking out some of the blogs on her list. i just think that 'national lindsay day' is one of the sweetest things i have ever heard!!! you should definitely make it a yearly event :)

    p.s. cole is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!