Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dad's Surprise Party and Computer Problems

Ok, so I know I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks. But I have a really good excuse. My computer is not working. In fact, it won't even turn on! I have given it to my brother and now my brother in law to see if they can fix it for me. So until they either fix it or I go buy another computer, I can only post a blog when I can find the time to come to my mom's house. And it is driving my CRAZY!
Alot has happened over the past two weeks. The biggest event was celebrating my dad's 60th birthday. I stole this picture of my dad from my sister which was taken about 40 years ago! What a hunk!
We celebrated his birthday by throwing him a surprise party. The party was on Valentine's Day and we told him that he was going to a Valentine's dinner with the kids. His brother from Arizona, sister from Texas, sister from Pennsylvania, brother from Pennsylvania, and mother in law from New York all traveled to South Carolina to surprise him. Not to mention a bunch of other family and friends were all there and in on the surprise also! He was completely clueless!
The party was a success and I had such a good time! A bunch of Marshall's family was able to come to the party and I was able to snap a cute picture of Marshall with his dad and grandpa (Four Generations of Dinkins Men).
Here's to another 60 years!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsay, Good news. I got your laptop back up and running and was able to do it without losing anything. So we'll bring it back down in a couple weeks when we are back in SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!