Friday, December 12, 2008

My New SUV

So as most of you know, I have been wanting an SUV for a very long time. I love my honda accord and I will miss it thoroughly but it is time for a change. The stroller took up the entire trunk of my car and I hated that it sat so low to the ground. So I sent Marshall to the car auction in search of an SUV. I told him to keep his mind open and to call me if he found something that he thinks I would like. I did give him one rule: The vehicle had to be either black or white but besides that I was pretty much open to anything.
Marshall called me a few times and asked me about different vehicles but at around 3 o'clock he called and told me that he had bought me something and he was on his way home. I begged him to tell me what he bought, but he wouldn't budge. He even cut the conversation short on the phone so that he wouldn't give away any hints. How rude! Well he finally arrived home with a Beemer!! That's right... he bought me a BMW X5! I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that I would own a BMW! Yeh! I feel like I need to join a country club and start wearing my sweaters around my neck. I really need to start re-evaluating my wardrobe!
And to top it all off, he got a great deal on it so we didn't have to break the bank. This made Marshall exceptionally happy which made me even happier! Can you believe I drive a beamer!! Here are a couple of pictures.
Anyone have any ideas on what I should name her?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Santa was good to you and early too-huh?!

    That is a sharp looking vehicle! Now, I think you now need to join the Junior League and you need to be able to play tennis!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! What a nice husband! Denny says he wants Marshall to accompany him to an auction and find him a deal like that to replace the Pathfinder. And he also says you should name her Shaniqua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new car she is very pretty! Now you and Cole will be turning heads everywhere you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Nice new ride, I like the black, my SUV is silver and I always regret that I didn't choose black! Enjoy your Beamer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome car Linds! Marshall has good taste. You and Cole will look cute riding in that.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!