Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NEW THINGS

Cole is growing up so fast! These days he is awake a lot more often so we are able to enjoy him more. He is really starting to grasp objects and he has a really firm grip. Marshall says that his grip is perfect for a baseball. But I say there is always football and basketball too. I guess we'll wait and see which sport he chooses, but I know he will be heavily influenced by his daddy to play baseball. Anyway, here is a cute picture of him grabbing onto one of the rings on his playmat. Check SpellingOn Saturday he will be 7 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing new pictures!! I can't believe he's almost 7 weeks. He looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's growing so fast! I can't believe he's almost 7 weeks. Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!