Can we talk about the Clemson - Carolina game that took place yesterday? I was so confident that Carolina was going to win that I showed up to watch the game wearing all garnet and black.
Cole and I in out Carolina outfits

I was prepared to rub the win in my brother's faces (who both went to Clemson), and of course Clemson won! And it wasn't even a close game... they won by more than 2 touchdowns! I am so
embarrassed to admit that I graduated from there! I expected a little bit more out of Carolina. I guess I was wrong to think that. But it wasn't a complete waste of a day, we got to hang out with family and friends and Cole and Katie saw their first Carolina game (well, they slept through most of it). Here are some cute pictures of them.
Cousin Katie
Cole
He is so cute Linz- I miss you at work. There is some new gossip...call or email me sometime! Brandi
ReplyDeleteOh I love the little Carolina outfits! The game was really disappointing! We are dying to know the sex, hopefully the baby will give mommy and daddy a good Christmas present!! Ha! I hope y'all are having a good December so far! Love y'all!
ReplyDelete