Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cole is One Week Old!!

Congratulations Cole, you have made it one week in the Dinkins household!It has been a very stressful, challenging, fun, exciting week. Marshall and I are very sleep deprived and our pretty much running off adrenaline at this point. Cole is still not on a schedule so he is very unpredictable. Sometimes he sleeps good through the night, sometimes he doesn't sleep at all. His day pretty much consists of eating, sleeping, crying, and using the bathroom! What a life!
I am so thankful that Marshall has decided to take some time off work to help me. I don't know what I am going to do when he goes back to work. I have a new respect for single parents. I don't know how they do it! Marshall and I have been taking turns sleeping and changing diapers. I am so glad I have such a wonderful husband to help me.
Cole has really changed my life. He makes me so happy and I can't imagine my life without him. I love holding him and just looking at him. He has the cutest facial expressions when he sleeps, I could just stare at him all day. Here are a few cute pictures we have snapped this week.
Cole has started sucking his fingers this week!

1 comment:

  1. Your post sounds just like the ones I wrote after Dylan was born. I love the pictures! Hope you start getting a little more rest soon.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!