Cole is 3 weeks old today! Time has just flown by over the past few weeks. It seems like just yesterday I was still pregnant and carrying him around in my belly. It is still hard to believe that he is really here and that I am a mom! All I really have time to think about lately is when I need to feed him, when I need to change his diaper, and if I will get any sleep! He is growing up so fast it really makes me sad. I cannot believe that he is almost a month old already!
Cole and his daddy
We have had so many people come by over the past few weeks to welcome Cole to the world! It has been so wonderful being able to show Cole off to everyone and not even having to leave the house! So thank you to everyone for coming by to see us. I want to especially thank all of you that brought us dinner and meals. You don't know how much we appreciate it!
These are just a couple of pictures I have taken of some of our visitors. We have had so many visitors that I had to just pick a few to post. But for those of you who came (you know who you are), thank you for coming to welcome Cole!
Aunt Mari and Daisy
Grandmother and Grandaddy

My Friend, Jessica
My friend, Rebekah
Grandma Jones
Grandma Vee





I can't believe he's 3 weeks old already. He keeps getting cuter and cuter!
ReplyDelete