Sunday, November 9, 2008
Two Weeks Old
Cole is now 2 weeks old! We have had our bad times:
But we have also had alot of good times:
Marshall and I have learned to live with only getting a few hours of sleep at night and taking naps whenever possible throughout the day. Cole is still getting up every few hours during the night so that doesn't leave us with much sleep. He is still very unpredictable. I think that he has started to realize that he now rules the house and is wrapped around our fingers. It's funny how quick they figure that out!
He is such a sweet baby boy and I am so lucky that he is mine! We'll have to wait and see what the next week has in store for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!