Friday, November 21, 2008

Katherine Austen Jones

Last Friday my sister in law, Rachel, had a little girl; Katherine Austen Jones! She was born on November 14th and weighed 7lbs, 3oz. Rachel did so good. She made me look bad, only having to push twice and Katie was here! This is Cole's only girl cousin! We went over and saw the new family and I was able to take a cute picture of Katie and Cole together. I can't wait til they get older and we can watch them play together!

I believe I am officially a mom today. I know that most people say that you become a mom when you give birth. But I don't think that is true. I believe that you are officially a mom when the following things have happened to you:

1. You get spit up on

2. You get peed on or pooped on

3. You get thrown up on

Thanks to Cole, I have accomplished the three things. Cole was acting funny this morning and I found out right away why. As I was holding him on my shoulder, he threw up all over! I had just got done feeding him so of course there was a bunch to throw up. It kept coming and coming! It went all over the bedspread, sheets, Cole, and myself. Let's just say that I am going to have to make a trip to the dry cleaners! Thank you Cole for making me a mom today! I love you and your throw up!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think about my Post!!