Thanks to my brother in law, Denny, we have had our first family photo! Denny took this picture a few days ago when they were in Columbia. It is complete with Marshall, me, Cole, and even Daisy! Thank you Denny for the picture!
Lindsay and Marshall congrat's on Cole he is a beautiful baby boy! Get as much sleep as possible. I must admit Denny did take a wonderful family picture of all of you. (Denny's Mom:)
This is such a cute picture! Just a fun bit of info: Mom sent me my birth certificate and I was born at 2:36 too. Ha, our family has all kinds of funny things like that. Hope y'all are having fun being new parents!!
Where do I start? I have such a wonderful life. God has truly blessed my family and I. I have a great husband; Marshall of six years, two sons named Cole and Cooper and a dog named Daisy. I am a registered nurse but am currently staying at home with my boys. I'm doing my best to soak in every minute I have with my family before I return to work in a few years. I'm enjoying blogging about every detail of our lives so that I never forget any moment of this amazing time!
You guys look so cute and happy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great little family! You guys are naturals!
ReplyDeleteAwww...I love it :) Very cute! I can not wait to come see Cole again and you!
ReplyDeleteLindsay and Marshall congrat's on Cole he is a beautiful baby boy! Get as much sleep as possible. I must admit Denny did take a wonderful family picture of all of you. (Denny's Mom:)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute picture! Just a fun bit of info: Mom sent me my birth certificate and I was born at 2:36 too. Ha, our family has all kinds of funny things like that. Hope y'all are having fun being new parents!!
ReplyDelete