Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cole's Birthday Party and Present

We celebrated Cole's 2nd birthday with a small party last week. We had a great time eating hamburgers and hot dogs and lots of cake! Audrey and I made this awesome car cake and Rachel helped me put up these cool decorations!
Will, Cole, and Katie enjoying the car cake together! For Cole's Birthday I decided to redo his room into a 'big boy' room! Cole got a ton of bedding and decor for his new room, including this car bean bag chair and rug!And here's how his room turned out!

Thank you everyone for coming and for all the great presents! We had a great time! I still can't believe he's two!

5 comments:

  1. Lindsay! I hate I missed his birthday but I was traveling "across the big pond"!

    The birthday theme was perfect! He is a big boy now! Cole's bedroom decor looks awesome and fits him to a T! Happy Birthday Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it looks like a completely different room!! I love it! And that car cake is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks so good! Especially the wall stickers! The party was a lot of fun too! Can't believe how fast these kids grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cake! and I loved how the room turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!