Saturday, October 2, 2010

One Decade

Marshall and I have been together for 10 years. One entire decade! We met October 1st, 2000 at one of our high school football games and we have been together ever since! It blows my mind to think that I have been with Marshall for so long. It feels like we just met!
Last night we went out to dinner for our anniversary (thank you Audrey for watching Cole) and we were reminiscing about the past. Like the time he showed up an hour late for prom and I thought he stood me up. And the the time we got caught sitting together on the bus on a church skiing trip. We weren't supposed to sit next to boys, but being the rebellious girl I was, I did it anyways!
All our graduations, our proms, arguments, sporting events, our wedding, losses, and now Cole has just brought us closer together. I can honestly say I love him more now than I did then (and that's alot)! Marshall, thanks for choosing me to spend this last decade with.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so sweet! 10 years is a long time... and just think of all the things you'll do together in the next 10 years. And you'll probably love each other even MORE then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet!! Today is our 9 years! All of our anniversaries are near each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...such a sweet love story and I know you will continue to grow closer, in Faith and in Love.

    Bless you both Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!