Sunday, October 17, 2010

Team Lilly Pad

Last Sunday Marshall, Cole, and I participated in the 'Buddy Walk' supporting the fundraising for Down Syndrome. We walked with Team Lilly Pad (aka Lilly Jones' team, my awesome niece). Some of our Buddies. Mari is behind Lilly in the stroller on the far right.I am happy to report that Team Lilly Pad came in 3rd place for the amount of money raised on a team!! Go Lilly Pad! We had such an awesome time! There was face painting, pony rides, a playground that I couldn't get Cole away from, hot dogs, and ice cream! And Mari made us all these awesome shirts! The Buddy Walk was at Saluda Shoals Park and was a 1/4 mile walk. Cole did so good, sitting in his stroller next to Katie during the walk. It was so nice to see so many great families and people out there supporting the cause.
We love you Lilly, you are my favorite Buddy!

1 comment:

  1. What adorable pictures! Mari did an awesome job preparing for her first Buddy Walk. I hated to miss it but will certainly plan to join in the fun next year. I haven't seen Lilly in over a week and it appears she has grown just since them.

    Mom J.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!