Sunday, October 24, 2010

I have a 2 YEAR OLD!

Happy 2nd Birthday Cole!!
Cole,
I want you to know how much I LOVE YOU! You have changed my life in such a great way! Mommy can't picture life without you, you make me so happy! I love when you help me with laundry, give me kisses and hugs, rub my arm when you're sleepy, play catch with me at daddy's softball games, feed daisy her dog food, line your cars up all in a row, lay in the bed with me and watch tv every morning, dance with me to Sid the Science Kid, and when your hair gets all curly when you sweat!
You are talking sooo much more and you constantly amaze me with how fast you learn things and how athletic you are! I love that you have a sweet tooth like me and how you shared a piece of your birthday cake with me yesterday!

You love slides and still love cars and balls (you are such a boy)! I can't wait to see what this next year holds! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Momma

Cole,

My booger-pie is 2 years old! These two years have been the best of my life and totally worth all the work. I am so proud of you, son. Cole you are such a sweet, loving, caring, and fun little boy. I love spending time with you no matter what we are doing. Like riding 4-wheelers, hitting the ball, watching Barney, eating ice cream, all our handshakes, driving mama crazy, and what ever else we get in to. You are learning so much and teaching daddy how important family is. You are my BEST BUDDY! Two years have flown by and I am looking forward to hundreds more. Happy Birthday Cole and I Love You Sooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!
Love,
Dadda
(Thanks to Melissa for taking all these great pics of my 2 YEAR OLD)!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Marshall wrote something too! That's so special! We had a great time at the party - Cole is such a great 2 year old! Happy birthday Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Cole!! I hope he is having the best birthday ever! I love your letters to him, how special. I have to get Denny to do that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet post! happy birthday cole! i can't believe how quickly you've grown :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!