Although Halloween has now passed and I have not posted a single thing about it, I promise we did not neglect the Holiday! We have been so busy and have done so many things I just couldn't keep up with it all! So here is my Halloween Wrap Up!
We started off the season by going to Country Adventures in Blythewood with Rachel and Katie. It was so much fun, Cole's favorite place he has ever been by far! There was a petting zoo, hayride, and even a pumpkin patch! I'm so glad that Rachel invited us with her church group! Cole loved it and I am considering having his next birthday party there. 
Cole LOVED LOVED LOVED this donkey. He kept coming back to it every few minutes to brush him and pet him. It was so adorable!
Cousins! Aren't they sooo cute?! 
They had a small pumpkin patch where Cole and Katie got to pick out their own pumpkin and bring it home (Cole is still carrying his around at home)! 
Marshall and I went to two Halloween parties in one night (I know what you are thinking: Party Animals)! But we got home at midnight are were wiped out! That's the longest we've been out in years! I went as Marilyn Monroe and Marshall went as Flava Flav! 
We looked pretty good in our costumes but nothing compared to Cole! Our Superhero, Superman!

We looked pretty good in our costumes but nothing compared to Cole! Our Superhero, Superman! We went trick or treating with our friends Jamye and Evans and their little boy Clark (who is three days younger than Cole)! Clark went as a cow! 
We had a great Halloween and are enjoying Cole's candy today!

We had a great Halloween and are enjoying Cole's candy today!






Marshall and you look AWESOME!!! That is great! I am laughing so hard at Marshall's costume. And Cole looks so stinking cute! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! You look great!!! And Marshall-oh my!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had Halloween Fun! Cole is too precious for words...