Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unfortunately...

I know that I have neglected to post anything lately and it has partly been because we have been extremely busy but it is mostly because my computer has been taken away. A family member on Marshall's side of the family took our computer because he felt so bad for us having only 854 megs (whatever that means and I may have gotten that wrong) on our computer. Apparently that measures the amount of memory on a computer and it is EXTREMELY low. I mean so low that he couldn't believe our computer was still working. So out of pity he brought me a replacement computer while he downloads more ram (I think) on our computer.
Since I don't have my computer I can't download any pictures so that is why I haven't posted any blogs lately. But we have been very busy nonetheless. We went to the beach over the weekend and had a wonderful time. Cole really liked the waves this year and was so cute running away from them each time they touched his toes! Cole is getting into everything these days and keeping me cleaning every 2 minutes. As soon as I finish cleaning something I look up to see that he has gotten into something else (including the garbage and dog dishes). I think I may just give up and let my house be a wreck for a month because I am so sick of cleaning!
I have been busy planning a baby shower for a friend and we are celebrating Easter at our house this coming Sunday. Also we are going on a cruise the first week in April so we have been planning and shopping for that. By then I should have my computer back so I will be posting it all!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your upcoming cruise!! When Brayden get's old enough we'll have to go one one!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!