Friday, March 26, 2010

New Bathtub Toy

I don't know if anyone remembers an older post I did about Cole's colorful baths. Well I wrote on there how Cole's baths are starting to get boring. He only has a few toys that he gets bored with pretty quickly so I was trying to do something fun and different with him. My friend Rebekah read that post and surprised us with a gift. A new bathtub toy!! And this one is really cool! It takes the water from your bathtub and constantly sprays it into the air through the trunk of an elephant. There is a cool slide for the animals to go tubing down. Cole just loves it and it keeps him so entertained! Thank you Rebekah that was so nice of you and Cole loves it!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder where she got that. Dylan would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at Wal-mart! I wish I had gotten one for us too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!