Cole didn't really like it at first but once he went inside of a bouncer he started to really enjoy himself. He started jumping up and down almost immediately. I think he remembered how to do it from the last time we were at Monkey Joe's.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Bouncerrific
At the end of March my sister in law Rachel and I took Cole and her daughter Katie to Bouncerrific. It is kind of like Monkey Joe's with a bunch of blow up bouncers but it also has an area where you can dress up in costumes and a lot more fun toys on the ground like this one that Kate is crawling through:
Cole didn't really like it at first but once he went inside of a bouncer he started to really enjoy himself. He started jumping up and down almost immediately. I think he remembered how to do it from the last time we were at Monkey Joe's.
Cole didn't really like it at first but once he went inside of a bouncer he started to really enjoy himself. He started jumping up and down almost immediately. I think he remembered how to do it from the last time we were at Monkey Joe's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!