Sunday, March 7, 2010

Like a Thief in the Night

A few months ago my mother in law and I got to talking about how bad I wanted to buy Cole a little playground or some swings for the backyard. She mentioned briefly to me that she had a little playground behind her house that we should come and take sometime because her kids are too big to play on it. Well, the next warm weekend that came around I sent Marshall and his friend up to their house to steal it! I hope she didn't mind but I definitely took her up on her offer and took it before they could change their minds. Hopefully she really meant that we could have it, because I took it!! I couldn't resist, I had to have it for Cole!! We spent a few hours getting it clean. We scrubbed it really well and put it all back together. It was totally worth it! Cole loves it! After we cleaned it up, it ended up looking like brand new. Now every time we go outside, Cole runs to it! I think he will have a lot of fun on it this summer!

Here is a cute picture of Cole blowing me a kiss!!

I stole it for you Cole!

3 comments:

  1. Oh we totally missed out on seeing that on Friday night. Katie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that cleaned up nice! It's huge, I bet Cole will love having that this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsay! I'm sharing a blog award with you, so check my blog out when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!