We had a really good time and a good turn out! Here's a picture of Rebekah, sorry it's a little blurry. I can't wait to meet little Brayden!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Rebekah's Baby Shower!
I threw a baby shower for my friend Rebekah this weekend. She is due in just 4 weeks and is having a little boy. They are naming him Brayden! Isn't that such a cute name.
I used cupcakes as the centerpiece with a B on them for Brayden. I also used her mobile she picked for her crib as a decoration above the cupcakes that you can't see in this picture but you can see it in the next.
We had a really good time and a good turn out! Here's a picture of Rebekah, sorry it's a little blurry. I can't wait to meet little Brayden!
We had a really good time and a good turn out! Here's a picture of Rebekah, sorry it's a little blurry. I can't wait to meet little Brayden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






you did such a good job and it was so much fun! thanks!
ReplyDelete