Playdoh!
This is our first experience with Play-doh! He actually did pretty good. Some went in his mouth at first but he eventually got the hang of it! With the weather being so crappy, it was nice having something new to do indoors. The only bad thing was that it was kinda hard to clean up. It was really sticking to the table and then all the colors were running together! But I will definitely bring it out more now that I know he did so good with it. I tried to make some fun shapes with it but he always just smooshed everything together! Cute.
I think he liked it!
Thank you Steve and Rebekah!
This is our first experience with Play-doh! He actually did pretty good. Some went in his mouth at first but he eventually got the hang of it! With the weather being so crappy, it was nice having something new to do indoors. The only bad thing was that it was kinda hard to clean up. It was really sticking to the table and then all the colors were running together! But I will definitely bring it out more now that I know he did so good with it. I tried to make some fun shapes with it but he always just smooshed everything together! Cute.
I think he liked it!
Thank you Steve and Rebekah!





Play-dou is the best! You should make him some...I don't think it is as sticky, and if he eats it it wont hurt him :) I miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Can we have a play date soon???
ReplyDeleteAw yay! I'm glad he likes it! Home made playdoh is a good idea! My mom used to make it using kool-aid packets and i'm not sure what else. But I can find it out if you like.
ReplyDelete