The Famous Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus is in town in Columbia this week! On Saturday we went with our friends, Michael and Tabitha and their son Colin.
I wasn't quite sure how Cole would like it. I was worried about all the people and all the noise. It was very noisy with lots of bangs and shouts so you could hardly hear the person next to you. Surprisingly, Cole loved it! He did a lot of this:
I wasn't quite sure how Cole would like it. I was worried about all the people and all the noise. It was very noisy with lots of bangs and shouts so you could hardly hear the person next to you. Surprisingly, Cole loved it! He did a lot of this:
And he did a lot of pointing and clapping. It was so cute! He pointed at every new thing that came out onto the stage like, 'mommy, daddy, LOOK'! And whenever the crowd started clapping he would join in. I was so glad that he liked it so much. The animals were his favorite. There were dogs doing all kinds of tricks and zebras, horses, and elephants. 
Colin had his 15 months shots the day before so he was really laid back! I don't think he ever moved from this position the entire night! So we had two really good boys.
We are definitely going to try to make it back to the circus next year. I think it will be ever more fun next year with a 2 year old!!






We went to the circus Friday. We almost called you guys to see if you wanted to go but we planned it last minute! I'm glad Cole enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete