Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cartoons!

Cole is FINALLY starting to watch a little teeny tiny bit of cartoons!! I love it... it gives me a few minutes to go to the bathroom, make lunch, or do the dishes by MYSELF! I have been waiting and waiting for this day. Cole has never been interested in the tv he just totally ignored it. But the last few weeks he has been paying more attention to it. He really likes Handy Manny and the Imagination Movers and just recently they started a new show called Chuggington that he really likes as well. It is about trains and now he says choo choo while pulling his arm down like he is pulling on a whistle! I love it!
Anyways, the other day I was out doing the dishes in the kitchen and noticed that it was really quiet, a little too quiet if you know what I mean. So I went to look for Cole and this is what I found:
He must have laid just like that for 20 minutes watching cartoons. It looks pretty uncomfortable to me, but I guess not. It was so hilarious and so darn cute!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome...Katie loves those same shows...I would love to see his "Choo Choo!" Too cute! Wouldn't it be nice to do something other than dishes with your free moments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Dylan just discovered Chuggington the other day and now he keeps asking to watch it. I use cartoons when I want to take a shower. I put him on my bed and turn on a cartoon and he usually stays put while I shower in peace. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!