Friday, February 12, 2010

My New Blog

One of my favorite things to do is read. There is nothing like curling up on the couch after everyone is asleep and reading a book. Or taking a bath with a book in my hand. It is one of my stress relievers. Since Cole is taking good naps and sleeping longer at night, I have been able to read more lately. I have been trying to read a few verses of the bible everyday and after that I have been reading any book I can get my hands. So I figured that for fun I would write them all down. For the past few months I have been reading a new book about every other week and I know that I will forget about them if I don't write them down. My new blog is www.lindsaysreadingstation.blogspot.com. If anyone has any suggestions on good books that they have read and think I may like, then let me know at my reading blog and I will put it on my list of books to read. I have a survey on my blog for anyone to fill out that has read the book I am evaluating. So if you have read it too, let me know what you thought about it!

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! I've already taken a look at it, and it's wonderful. I read Dear John when it first came out and am trying to find some time (and energy) to go to the movie. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!