Thursday, October 8, 2015

Life

Over the last few weeks, we've been juggling working, school, ball, and a few fun things in between!  Cole has baseball Monday's, Wednesday's, and Sunday's. Cooper has ball Tuesday's and Thursday.  I've been working with Friday nights or Saturday nights!  So, we haven't had much time in between!  But when we do, we make it count!

We went to the riverfront park and children's theater a few weeks ago with Baylor and Katie! I took a bunch of cute pics! 


While Baylor and Cooper have a love-hate relationship, Cooper just loves Katie! 

They are best buds! 




We love our cousins!! 

Marshall shot and killed his first deer with a bow.  And on the day before his 31st birthday no less! 

We celebrated my moms and Marshall's birthday at the lake last weekend! 


Marshall and I celebrated 15 years of being together (the day we made it official and became boyfriend and girlfriend)! 



I feel so lucky to have Marshall in my life!  He's been stepping up to the plate to help me watch the boys so I can work on the weekend.  And he never complains! 

God knew what he was doing 15 years ago at that Ridge View football game when we met.  God is so awesome! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!