Friday, October 16, 2015

Cooper turns 4!

Cooper just celebrated his 4th birthday!  

What a year it has been!  He is way more independent!  I actually trust him to brush his teeth on his own and go to the bathroom by himself.  I feel like I've made it now that he can get in his car seat and buckle up on his own!  It's wonderful! 

Cooper just started to go to Trinity UMC three half days a week.  He still cries when I leave him but I'm told he quickly stops once I'm gone.  When I ask him why he cries he says, 'because I want you, mommy'.  He also still goes to speech twice a week.  And he's getting better and better everyday with talking but there is still room for a lot of improvement! 

Last week I got a call from trinity that Cooper had a nosebleed and they had to change his clothes.  He's been having a lot of nosebleeds lately, maybe 3 times a week.  Cooper never cries though, he acts like it doesn't even bother him.  

Cooper still likes to pull my hair when he's sleepy or snuggling! He still comes and finds me in the middle of the night to sleep with me. And he still prefers me over his daddy.  He has to wiggly right up next to me and I love it! 

Cooper is quite the entertainer... He's not shy to sing or dance in front of everyone!  And he's not scared to say the blessing for everyone at the table!   He prays for Marshall and Lindsay Dinkins and Cooper and spells his name C-O-O-P-E-R! It's sooooo sooooo cute! 

He still loves strawberry milk.  He claims he likes chocolate but after one bite, he always gives it back.  He loves vanilla ice cream and still loves corn and watermelon.  His favorite color is red.  He got a remote control dinosaur for his birthday that he has been asking for.  

He was finally old enough to play tball this season!  He's had a lot of rained out games and because of the flood, he missed 2 weeks!  But they finally had their first game and he did great! 

He's probably the calmest on the team though, which means he never gets the ball.  He just stands and watches it and then watches all of his teammates fall on it and fight over it.  He never moves! He's just so laid back, it's so funny!  


He definitely more of a dare devil than Cole.  He loves to try new things and he'll never pass up an opportunity to jump off something high or go on a new ride! He's so much fun yet calm and reserved at the same time. What a great mix!  I get compliments all the time on how good my kids are.  They are so easy to take places and I love them so much!! 

Cooper had his first ever school pictures!!! What a cutie!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!