Baseball is in full swing! Marshall decided to coach Cole this season so I am busy, busy doing team mom stuff! I'm loving every second of it!
Cole is doing Machine Pitch this season and it's a lot more competitive than tball. They actually get people out and hit from a machine! It's so fun!
Cole made an out last week, catching it at third base and throwing it to first base to make an out!!!!!!! I caught myself jumping up when it happened and I had to compose myself! Hee Hee!
And his cousin, Carter, is on his team!! 
Cooper is signed up for tball this season too!! And he could not be more excited! After years of crying on the side of Cole's games because he wasn't big enough to play with him, he's finally old enough for tball!!

Unfortunately, it has been a rough season. First, they didn't have a coach so they cancelled practice for a week. Then the weather made them cancel practice for another week. And now we are experiencing the worst flooding in SC history. This means the roads to Cooper's fields are flooded and no running water and power for most of the midlands. He has yet to have a game (they've all been cancelled) and I don't see him having one anytime soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!