Thursday, September 1, 2011

Refrigerator Creations

As most of you know, our refrigerator in our house is stainless steel.  And stainless steel does not hold magnets.  Therefore, while most mom's are proudly displaying their children's accomplishments and artwork all over their refrigerators...Cole's artwork is all in a big divider in our office. Where absolutely no one can see it! 

So instead of just throwing his many, many drawings in a pile to go unseen until he digs them out some 15 years later, I just decided to make this blog my refrigerator and display all his artwork here! 

Cole loves drawing and I think that he has gotten pretty good at it!  I doubt that I could draw so well at the age of 2!   Here are a few pictures that he drew all by himself during church last week:

Balloons
 (with faces...they are supposed to be of mommy, daddy, Cole, and Daisy...not sure who else)
 A Spider
 A Sun
 More Balloons with smiley faces
 Another Spider
 A Rainbow
 Circles
So please forgive me Cole, for not being that mom with artwork all over the fridge!  I promise I will try to buy a fun board that holds magnets and your awesome artwork soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he really is good at drawing!! Hey, I saw a neat idea recently - buy an oil drip pan from Wal-Mart (it looks like a big cookie sheet) and hang it on the wall in a kid's room. Magnets stick to it, so you can use it as a big magnet board. It looked cool! Just a thought! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is good at drawing. Katie just has big scribbles! His balloon people are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!