Last weekend was very eventful! My sister in law Rachel threw a baby shower for me at her house on Sunday. It was such a nice day. Marshall took Cole to the lake while I was gone so I got to go to a grown up party without having to worry about my two year! And to make it even better, I received lots of cute little baby stuff for Baby #2!
Marshall and I have been racking our brains trying to come up with a name for our new little one. It was hard enough trying to come up with a name for boy #1, let alone ANOTHER boy name!! Of course we had our girl name picked out: Kennedy Marie Dinkins, but had no clue what to name a boy. Boy names are so hard!
Anyway, we made a little list of names that we were considering and those names included Levi, Tripp, Ryder, and Cooper. And as most of you know, we went with Cooper. I was definitely not trying to go for another C name on purpose, it just worked out that way. I love how Cole and Cooper sound together! We have some ideas for a middle name but we are not entirely sure yet so we'll probably keep that to ourselves for a little while. But it won't be long (only 44 days) until we will have to make a decision!
Here are the cute invites Rachel made for Cooper's shower:
The spread was wonderful. With the help of my mom, Audrey, and Melissa, the food turned out delicious and looked so pretty too!
I am so thankful for everyone who came to the shower and for my awesome family for putting it all together for me. I know it's my second child, but it is just as special as the first in my eyes so I'm glad I got to celebrate the welcoming of Cooper with everyone! I had such a great time and got lots of loot (not to mention 8 boxes of diapers)!!! Woohoo!











Glad you had fun and got so much loot!!!
ReplyDelete