Friday, August 19, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. McCune


 On July 23rd Marshall's sister Audrey got married!  She is no longer a Dinkins and is now a McCune! 

Audrey and I have gotten really close over the past year we have probably seen each other every day since she moved here!  We have spent way too many nights cooking and waiting for our men to get home from work!  But I have had so much fun with her! I consider her another sister.  So I was so touched when she asked me to be her maid of honor.  Although I wish I wasn't 7 months pregnant in her wedding but Audrey let me pick out the dresses so I wouldn't look too awful!  And the photographer (Melissa) did a great job of concealing my belly!

She had her ceremony at the Columbia Country Club in Blythewood and it was not only gorgeous but a lot of fun!  I have been so excited over the past few months for her wedding.  Not only did I get to be in it, Marshall and Cole were too!  It was so neat to have the whole family apart of this special occasion and see all of Audrey's hard work come together!

Cole was the ring bearer and Katie was the flower girl.  And they were Awesome!!  I have never been so proud!  I can not believe that two two year olds made it down the aisle and managed to stick around and walk back out with us (sure, they played a little in between throwing and kicking golf balls behind us, but what do you expect).  They were so precious!  So I have to post a bunch of pictures so I can always remember how they looked on that day!   

The Bridesmaids
The Groomsmen
Ree, John, Valerie, Audrey, Marshall, Cole, and I.  I love this picture because Cole is actually smiling!

The Ceremony
(I'm the one looking behind me for Cole and Katie while everyone else is praying)!

It was such a great wedding!  We are so happy to have Anthony in the family and wish them a long, happy marriage!  We love them both!

1 comment:

  1. It really was a fun day! PS - We still need to get the video! Doug and I can help any time!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!