This morning I had my 38 week doctor's appointment. My blood pressure was 102/68 (which is normal for me), and I lost 3 lbs (which was the highlight of my visit)!!! So now I'm back down to only gaining 20lbs this pregnancy!
As for Cooper, his head is still down... The doctor told me his fanny is high on my right side so now I know where to spank him if he doesn't stop kicking me in the middle of the night! The doctor also told me his heartrate is in the 140's and I am 2 cms dilated and 75 percent effaced!!
She said that my cervix is favorable so if I want to be induced next week I can be! But as of right now I told her that I want to wait and let him come on his own. I'm not guaranteeing that I won't change my mind, but for now I'm going to try to hang in there for 12 more days!! I just want Cooper to come when he's ready to come!
On a different note, I have been doing lots of projects around the house in hopes of being somewhat prepared for Cooper. My latest task was getting a few things monogrammed for him. I got his stocking monogrammed, his bookbag, and a sign for his room. Now he and his brother can each have something of their own because you know they will have to share everything else FOREVER!!! Lol

While I am so excited to meet and hold Cooper, I am trying to enjoy my last few days as a mother of one. For now we will be patiently waiting and will keep you updated on anything new!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!