Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Maternity Pictures

Melissa took a few more pictures of me while she was in town for my baby shower a few weeks ago. And I promise this is the last of them. This time you can definitely tell I am pregnant. Last time she took my pictures I was 6 months along and this time I was 8 and 1/2 months! I think they turned out wonderful! I just can't believe how big my belly is!
This last one is my favorite! I love that Cooper is waving to us in the ultrasound! Less than 4 weeks until we can finally meet!

1 comment:

  1. too cute! I LOVE your pictures :) but I think sweet Cooper is getting to your brain "...my bridal shower a few weeks ago." I am not sure that you are still having bridal showers now that you are having another baby!!

    Love you!
    Jennifer <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!