Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Myrtle Beach Trip August 2011

Marshall and I were able to get away and go to Myrtle Beach for a few days last month.  I am really slow to put up this post, but I wanted to at least put up some pictures of our trip.  We stayed at Marshall's grandma's beach condo and had a really good time.
 
We went to the usual places while at the beach: broadway at the beach, miniature golf courses, and seafood restaurants (Joe's Crab Shack was delicious).  We had a really good time but I decided then that I would not be returning to the beach again this summer.  It was just so hot (especially when I am already hot just sitting in my air conditioned house).  And it was hard for me to get comfortable on the beach with my HUGE belly!  The tide kept coming in every few minutes so I felt like I was up and down, moving my chair the entire time!
 
Here's some pictures of us playing miniature golf, which Cole LOVES!  And on more than one hole was able to get the ball in with only 3 strokes!!!!  And please forgive me for the awful quality of the pictures but they were all taken with my phone!
 
John, Marshall, Cole, and Ree

Cole and I on the terrace of the beach condo


2 comments:

  1. It's so nice you got pictures of John and Rie. These are really nice.

    Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get to do putt putt when we were at the beach this year. We should go to Frankie's with the kids sometime! Glad y'all could get away!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!