I've had so much going on in my life I think that I can finally find 10 things to write about and participate in the Ten on Tuesday post!
1. Last week I babysat Hunter. He is such a sweet baby and was so easy! Cole and Hunter actually took a nap at the same time and made me think that it wouldn't be so hard to have 2 kids. Then they woke up. Then I changed my mind.
2. For mother's day I have an Ann Taylor gift card and permission to go shopping and buy curtains for a few rooms and redo our sunroom. Marshall and I are going to Ikea today and I am so excited!
2. For mother's day I have an Ann Taylor gift card and permission to go shopping and buy curtains for a few rooms and redo our sunroom. Marshall and I are going to Ikea today and I am so excited! 3. Cole is so independent these days. He always has to feed himself which leads to a huge mess. I mean, a HUGE MESS. He never lets me feed him anymore. And if you think I'm exaggerating, look at this:
He immediately got a bath but I am still finding spaghetti sauce in his ears!
4. Cole said his first two word combo today!! He said Bye-Bye Daisy! I can't believe he is putting two words together! He is growing up so fast.We brought him to the doctor for his 18 month appt and he weighed 23.4lbs and was in the 17 percentile. He was in the 62 percentile for height.
5. I have been doing Weight Watchers for a week. I have lost 4 pounds!! But I think I only lost that amount because I am no longer drinking regular soda, but diet. I hate diet drinks and am hoping that I will grow to like them. But how long will it take!! I just want a regular coke!!!!!!! AHH!!
And right now I am eating some Ben and Jerry's mint chocolate cookie ice cream (I'm using my flex points, alright?!)
6. I am planning a trip to Pennsylvania Memorial Day weekend to see my aunt, grandma, and cousins. I just found out my sister is coming with me and I am so excited!! I am so ready for a girls getaway!
7. On Saturday my mom is going to watch Cole OVERNIGHT!! We are so looking forward to it and are counting down the days til Saturday. Marshall and I are stoked about being able to go sit in a theater and watch a movie!! Anyone have any suggestions as to what movie we should see?
8. My friend Rebekah's due date was Sunday but she still hasn't had her baby yet. She has been 4cm for a week and still nothing!! I can't wait for her to become a mommy and I am sitting by the phone waiting for her phone call!
9. The next picture is very graphic. Everyone has been asking me about Marshall's eye so I am only doing this for educational purposes. And I even got Marshall's permission to post it. He has cellulitis and is on a whole bunch of antibiotics. The swelling has gone down immensely but here is a picture of how it used to look:
Gross, huh? Fortunately, it looks a whole lot better now.
10. I really want to buy a treadmill and was thinking about buying one off of craig's list. Is this a good idea? Does anyone know what I should look for in a good treadmill? I don't want to spend a lot of money for a new one but I want to make sure it runs good and doesn't fall apart in a month. I just really need to start running again.





Wow, that was a good list!! Yuck about Marshall's eye, hopefully it doesn't hurt too bad. Have fun shopping today at IKEA!! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteSteve and I saw Date Night this past Friday...I thought it was good. You should ask Steve about the craigslist thing...you know he's always buying and selling on there.
ReplyDeleteWell, you'll get a phone call by Thursday night at the latest! So make sure your phone is on then haha!