Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crazy Eights

This is for you Rachel! 8 TV Shows I Watch 1. Modern Family (love it!!!) 2. Unfortunately it's Barney most of the time these days (it's DVRed) 3. The Biggest Loser 4. Desperate Housewives 5. Dancing with the Stars 6. The Office 7. The Hills 8. American Idol 8 Favorite Restaurants 1. Outback 2. Texas Roadhouse 3. Moes 4. Carraba's 5. Yamato's 6. Chick-fil-A 7. Olive Garden 8. Cheesecake Factory 8 Things I Look Forward To 1. Marshall getting home from work 2. Vacations, holidays, birthdays 3. Having a babysitter 4. Staying up after everyone is asleep and reading a book 5. Cole's naptime 6. Warm weather 7. Cole being potty trained and not having to change diapers 8. Cole becoming a major league baseball player and buying his momma all sorts of extravagant gifts 8 Things I Did Yesterday 1. Went for a walk in my neighborhood (my thighs are feeling it today) 2. Went to the grocery store 3. Made pork chop sandwiches that were only 6 points and delicious! 4. Went to Bible Study 5. Where everyone prayed for Marshall and his big swollen eye 6. Watched Barney 7. Gave Cole a bath after he got ketchup all over himself 8. Did the Laundry 8 Things I Am Passionate About 1. God 2. Reading 3. My Family 4. My Friends 5. Shopping 6. Spending time with Cole 7. Sleeping 8. Blogging 8 Words/Phrases I Often Use 1. Uh-uh 2. No Cole 3. Whatever 4. Love ya 5. Cole bug 6. Give me kiss 7. Bye-bye 8. Say. 8 Things I Have Learned From My Past 1. I'm turning into my mom 2. I love big families and I wish I had the patience to have one for myself 3. Unisom is the best for morning sickness 4. Never pet a deer from the rear 5. Everything happens for a reason 6. Never drink eggnog...just say no (Salmonella) 7. Moving stinks 8. Always change diapers quickly, before they have a chance to spray you! 8 Places I Want To Visit/See 1. England 2. Australia 3. Alaska 4. Scotland 5. The Grand Canyon 6. Las Vegas 7. Paris 8. All my family in New York/Pennsylvania (see you in a few weeks) 8 Things I Need/Want 1. A Full Time Babysitter 2. A Housekeeper 3. More points to be added to my diet 4. Curtains for every room in the house 5. Need more money for #4 6. Pool 7. To give birth to a 1 year old 8. I want to like diet drinks 8 Bloggers I'm Tagging To Do This 1. Jenny 2. Melissa 3. Rebekah 4. Jenn 5. Niki 6. Jessica 7. Ginger 8. Erika (I don't know any men bloggers either!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! I didn't know you were dieting - Weight Watchers is a good one - but you already look great! Are you really going to PA/NY in a few weeks - that will be awesome - Clearly - we need to get together and CATCH UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I laughed out loud when you said you're turning into Mom. So am I!!!!! :-) You'll have to tell me the story about Marshall's eye, I hope he's okay. And I'm with you on the big family thing... I really want one but I don't know how to do it and still stay sane. How the heck did Mom do it?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!